- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Repurposing VILT Content for Social and Mobile Learning
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Global Learning Program Manager
You spend an incredible amount of time designing, developing, and delivering virtual instructor-led training (VILT) or webinar sessions. It can be a challenge to find the time to promote the topics and follow up with participants in a way that keeps the content fresh in participants’ minds without a lot of additional work. Oftentimes, the content and delivery can be reused in a variety of ways along the learning continuum, from generating interest to post-training performance support, without a lot of resources or effort.
In this session, you will explore ways to creatively yet practically repurpose webinar content and recorded playbacks for use in your social and mobile learning strategies. You will see how to draw on the synergies of marketing and social media fields for ideas that can be successfully replicated in learning environments to generate interest and increase your impact. You will leave with ideas you can incorporate into your own programs and have the opportunity to ask for ideas or share situations where ideas could be applied.
In this session, you will learn:
- Creative solutions to repurpose existing VILT content
- Strategies marketing and social media industries use to repupose content
- Simple strategies that make content easier to repurpose
- Creative examples for social and mobile learning with repurposed VILT content
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers familiar with VILT.
discussed in this session:
Virtual classroom software platforms, social and mobile learning platforms.
Laptop and/or mobile device with access to install virtual classroom client.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager