- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Preparing for the Future of Learning
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Sr. Learning Strategist
Technology is constantly evolving and changing the ways we live, work, and learn. The ways we approach learning are very different than they were even a decade ago. In order to keep our practices current, we must stay ahead of this technological evolution, and that starts with getting the most out of today’s technology.
In this session you will learn how to use systems you already have to provide on-the-job support for learning, examine the impact of cloud technologies on learning platforms, and discuss how learning platforms can integrate with other enterprise systems. You will examine the increasing role of social media as a means of enhancing informal and social learning and learn how and when to use social and informal learning tools to assist in learning and knowledge transfer. Finally, you will explore how to use today’s cutting-edge technologies to paint a picture of how technology will shape how we learn tomorrow.
In this session, you will learn:
- How and when to use social and informal learning tools to assist in learning and knowledge transfer
- The differences between cloud-based platforms and traditional internally hosted systems
- How learning programs have evolved in tandem with technology
- How to prepare yourself for continued technological evolution
Intermediate and advanced designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
MOOCs, crowd sourcing, TED, and EDex.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Training Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST