- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
What Delights CLOs and What Keeps Them Up at Night?
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Allison Rossett & Associates
You can read the statistics yourself: Bersin reports that nearly 60 percent of CLOs will enjoy an 8 percent budget increase in 2015. But so what? About what are they thrilled? What keeps them up at night?
In this session, you will have the opportunity to peek into the mind of today’s CLO through information gathered by a consultant. Gain an undersanding of their views of joys and vicissitudes. You will learn successful lessons from CLOs and gain insights from their horror stories as well. Use their views to discuss the role of learning, performance, and technology in the enterprise, and leave this session better able to consider potential implications for your contributions and your career.
In this session, you will learn:
- What CLOs are currently satisfied with
- Where CLOs are challenged
- To contextualize CLO priorities into your own work
- How to use this information towards personal professional growth
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager