- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Learn It, Prove It: Requiring Certification for Technical Staff
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Sr. Business Program Manager
Technical training solutions often lack the rigor that leaders want to see when they are trying to answer the question, “Is our technical field ready?” Even when training activities and resources do require learners to go deep technically and to be challenged, the measure of learners’ readiness is too often based on attendance at an event or consumption of training assets.
In this session you will get an in-depth view of the important role that technical certifications can play as part of the learning roadmap for technical sellers and other technical professionals. You will get an end-to-end view of the planning, development, and implementation of a large-scale technical certification requirement for over 4,000 technical sellers and other technical professionals. While the specific certifications and exams addressed in this session might not be directly relevant to your circumstances, the lessons learned from the profiled initiative will help anyone contemplating a similar type of effort be better set up for success from the outset.
In this session, you will learn:
- The value of including a formal certification requirement in the learning roadmaps of technical staff
- The keys to success for planning a formal certification requirement in learning roadmaps
- The keys to success for implementing a formal certification requirement in learning roadmaps
- The keys to success for sustaining and building upon a formal certification requirement in learning roadmaps
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK