- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
That 70’s Show: Embracing the 70:20:10 Learning Model
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
The way we learn is changing. In his Predictions for 2015 report, Josh Bersin states we are in an era where corporate learning is going through as much change as we witnessed when eLearning hit the scene. Corporate learning strategies have always treated learning as an event. That’s not how we learn best. We learn continuously, on the job. We learn by making mistakes and solving problems. Your learners are asking you to shift away from formal training to more focused, ad hoc learning. How do you evolve your learning strategy to adapt to this shift?
In this session you explore the revolutionary way technologies such as video, portable content, mobile, social, and analytics are changing the way we learn today, and how we are evolving to more ad hoc, on demand, self-directed learning. You will gain a better understanding of what we need to invest in today to support the new models of learning that will drive the way we learn tomorrow.
In this session, you will learn:
- How the learning culture is changing, putting the learner in control
- How innovations are driving the on-demand, granular, and contextual delivery of content
- How portable and adaptive content is key to supporting the 70 percent of how we learn
- How analytics, combining xAPI and cognitive computing, are essential to understanding the value of the 70:20:10 model
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company