- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Reinventing the Live Virtual Learning Experience at Intel
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Virtual Learning Strategist
Live virtual learning, while not new, has only recently gained momentum due to a down economy and increased travel restrictions. Learning organizations know that they must increasingly provide live virtual solutions, but they don’t fully understand how to transition their traditional content to a virtual platform. Intel initially struggled with a lack of standards and development skills which led to mediocre learning experiences.
In this case study session you will see how Intel reinvented live virtual learning. You will learn about how they secured a purpose-built virtual learning platform and defined quality standards for virtual learning environments, experiences, content, and instruction. You will discover their success in providing training and professional development resources for learning designers, developers, and instructors. Finally you will see how enlisting “champion” learning organizations and learning domains lead the way in modeling the highest quality virtual experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to target strategies to improve quality
- How to evangelize and gain leadership support for quality standards
- How to target the right stakeholders to provide quality learning experiences
- How to enlist champions to help you lead the way
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)