- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Exploring WordPress as a Tool for Delivering Blended Learning
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Education Technology Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Learning professionals are always looking for the best and most efficient way to distribute training, education, and performance support. Sometimes that is face-to-face (F2F), other times online, and there are times where a blended approached is best. You can easily and cost-effectively create an online or blended approach by using readily available online tools and resources. No expensive LMS is needed!
In this case-study session you will learn how Southlake Regional Health Centre created a free blended solution using WordPress and other online resources to distribute course materials, provide participant discussion opportunities, and solve some issues that traditional LMS delivery poses. You will gain insights from the many lessons they learned as they attempted to enhance the learning experience of an established multi-day program with a more blended approach.
In this session, you will learn:
- How they created a blended-delivery learning system using free or inexpensive online resources and tools
- Which features to look for in a WordPress template to best meet the needs of online learning
- How to set up a WordPress site to optimize it for delivery of training and learning materials and resources
- Where to find inexpensive resources that you can use to enhance the learner’s online experience
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)