- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Creating Location-aware Courses for a Global Workforce
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Senior Learning Evangelist
The ability to customize content for learners is the best tool in the hands of eLearning authors. Learning is better when you can customize the experience based on learner choices, responses, specialization, and scores achieved in a quiz. It would be even better if you have the ability to serve content to learners based on their location.
In this session, you will learn the multiple ways to create a location-aware course. You will learn how to utilize the global positioning system (GPS) capabilities of mobile devices to deliver timely, location-aware content to learners using Adobe Captivate. You will also see how to create courses/assessments that require learners to be at a particular geolocation to mark it as complete.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the geolocation variable in Adobe Captivate
- How to create location-aware courses using the geolocation variable and advanced actions in Adobe Captivate
- How to create location-based assessments
- Best practices and examples of location-aware courses
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers with basic Captivate development skills.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate, iPad, iPhone, Android devices.
Latest version of Adobe Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK