- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: One-hour Code School: Write Your First Program in Just One Hour
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Founder and President
As the eLearning industry continues to shift towards a more software-like and code-intensive development model, it’s important for learning developers to understand the process of software development. An understanding of the vocabulary, process, and difficulties of writing code is important to better communicate with software developers and others who are involved in the process of writing complex eLearning.
Whether you intend to write code yourself, work with coders on your team, or contract code out to a development company, this session will provide you with a high-level understanding of the coding process. In this session you’ll work with the instructor to complete a development cycle and write your first program. Fast-paced and fun, this session will give you great insight and practical experience in the programming process!
In this session, you will learn:
- The process used by professional coders to develop software
- How to develop a short interactive program
- How to build a working application from program code
- Techniques to debug code and find errors that prevent your code from building or running correctly
- A vocabulary used by professional coders that will help you communicate with them about projects
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Laptop with Internet access.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library