- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Open Badges, Big Data, and Analytics: Harnessing Innovation to Motivate and Engage the Workforce
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
International Business Manager
eCom-USA Learning Solutions
The world of work and the workplace is changing rapidly, and your internal business strategy needs to include motivational elements such as gamification, badging, and incentives to support workplace engagement and interest.
In this session you will gain a 360-degree prospective of badges and how they can be incorporated and used for recruitment, onboarding, education, motivation, and employee assessment. You will also learn key concepts to integrate analytics into your organization to maximize strategy, forecasting, and outcomes.
In this session, you will learn:
- What changes are coming in the workplace and what tools and technologies will best help prepare your organization
- How gamification, badges, and incentives can be used to increase engagement
- How to integrate analytics to impact strategy and better forecasting
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company