- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Helping Your Team to Be Appropriately Paranoid
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Manager of Technical Training Development
Learning professionals commonly build online content, using both off-the-shelf and custom tools. These tools may create web content, be destination sites, or be content repositories of some sort, like an LMS or CMS. What do you know about the security vulnerabilities of these tools? One of the core principles of security is that you can never be 100 percent guaranteed safe from attackers. However, if you know and understand the potential vulnerabilities of your toolset, you can work proactively to reduce the risk that your work becomes the vector for a breach.
In this session you will learn about the workflow and toolset that you may use in your role as designer, developer, or training manager to identify potential vulnerabilities. You will also learn about mitigation strategies you can use today that can reduce your vulnerabilities.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the potential vulnerabilities that you have in your workflow
- What those vulnerabilities can mean for you and your organization
- What you can do to mitigate potential vulnerabilities
- The questions to ask of your vendors to ensure that your organization is protected and not the next big news headline
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK