- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Your ID Toolbox: Templates for Speedy Online Course Development
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
Developing an online course can be an overwhelming process. Oftentimes it can be difficult to know where to start and what resources are available. In addition to timelines, tools, and scope, you need to be able to manage the flow of information and the critical relationships with other designers, developers, and subject matter experts (SMEs).
In this session you will be provided a toolbox of guides, forms, and templates that can be used by instructional designers, faculty, and SMEs to aid in the online course development process. You will also learn approaches to making the design, development, and project management of online courses more streamlined, less stressful, and easier to manage through the principles of backward design and by building stronger relationships with SMEs.
In this session, you will learn:
- Tips for productive designer/SME relationships
- How to utilize backward design
- How to monitor and track the progress of your online course design and development
- How to guide faculty members and SMEs in writing effective learning objectives
- How to facilitate a productive initial course planning meeting
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
The ID Toolbox in a fully accessible format in Microsoft Office suite and/or Adobe PDF.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)
- Sr. Instructional Designer (eLearning Specialist)
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer