- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Open Badges: How IBM Launched a Bold New Initiative to Attract, Engage, and Progress Talent
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Senior Program Manager, Innovation and Growth Initiatives
The world of digital online credentials is changing, and IBM is a leading voice in the IT industry. In this session, using real program data and results and the IBM Open Badge Program as a case study, you will learn how to design a nano-credential program that quickly generates significant results. See how IBM merges credentials and recognition with social media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. The session explores Mozilla Open Badges, which are quickly emerging as an industry standard to recognize achievements and nurture and progress talent.
In this session, you will learn:
- A deeper understanding of Open Badges and the future of digital nano-credentials
- The benefits of Open Badges to key stakeholders—badge issuers, badge earners, and badge consumers
- How to demonstrate use cases and show the results an organization can achieve with Open Badges
- How to outline an action plan to get started with Open Badges
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company