- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
It Looks So Easy! Successfully Producing Virtual Learning Sessions
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 1, 2015
Director of Online Events
The eLearning Guild
Online Instructional Specialist
When planning to adopt virtual-classroom platforms for learning sessions, successful organizations need a clear idea of what management, design, delivery, and technical issues to consider.
The eLearning Guild has been successfully producing virtual learning sessions since 2004, and has developed thousands of hours of recorded content. In this session, you will explore the key elements of virtual-session success that the Guild has identified from our decade-plus of experience. You’ll learn how to develop a reliable, repeatable process for producing virtual learning sessions, how to adjust instructional design and delivery techniques for virtual classrooms, and how to make your virtual-classroom platform and related tools work reliably. You’ll also learn how to successfully coach a subject matter expert (SME) and leave with tips on how to best avoid technical issues—all while making everything look easy to the learners.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to effectively manage the production of successful virtual learning sessions, from planning to evaluation
- The recommended roles for an effective virtual-classroom production team
- How to design for virtual classrooms rather than face-to-face ones
- How to determine how much coaching an SME needs to be an effective presenter
- Tips for avoiding and troubleshooting technical issues before, during, and after virtual sessions
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK