- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Blended Learning Solutions to Achieve Business Revenue Goals
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
Too many times, training struggles to show its impact on a business; the metrics used to measure training are unrelated to the bottom line results of a firm. Training departments often have difficulty showing their impact on sales and revenue goals. Thus training is viewed as a support function or engaged only when necessary.
In this session, you will explore the relationship of training to a business, and how blended learning solutions are used to achieve sales and revenue goals. You will learn how to align training to achieve sales and revenue goals that consist of four fundamental tenants: product market analysis, aligning training to specific industry and job personas, identifying and publishing relevant and timely training solutions, and marketing training product solutions. You will learn how to set training up as a strategic partner for business development and sales, and you will see the bottom line impact on a business.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to align training to industry segments and job personas
- Strategies for designing learning solutions tied to business results
- How to chunk training that works
- How to market to your target audience
- How to measure the impact of training on sales and revenue goals
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager