- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Defining Your eLearning Project
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Artisan E-Learning and E-Learning Uncovered
How much does a car cost? How long does it take to build a house? How long is a piece of string? The answer in all cases—it depends. You can run into the same uncertainty with an eLearning project if it is not properly defined up front. If you don’t know what you are trying to accomplish, what stakeholders expect, what your technology constraints are, and what business drivers will affect your project, how can you create and follow a plan to a successful conclusion?
In this session, you’ll learn key questions to ask to help properly define your eLearning projects. You’ll learn how to: set goals and objectives, understand drivers, identify constraints and risks, identify key design criteria that can affect project cost and schedule, and create a scope of work. You’ll walk away with checklists that you can customize and use to help ensure your projects all start off in the right direction.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to set goals and objectives
- How to identify project drivers
- How to identify project risks and constraints
- How to identify key design criteria that affect cost and schedule
- How to create a scope of work
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA