- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Gamification Basics in Storyline 2
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Technical Training Advisor
Everyone sees the power of gamification—a trending concept in the learning and development industry—in the workplace, but is either too expensive or no one knows how to implement it. Learning professionals are being asked to do more with less every day. So if you have already created a catalog of eLearning courses for your organization in Articulate Storyline, how can you make these more engaging? How can you save thousands of dollars by adding basic gamification elements to your existing and new courseware?
In this session, you will gain a valuable overview on gamification as a concept and how learners can create out-of-the-box—no custom coding whatsoever—conditional scenarios to add to your course. You will be able to create scorecards, badges, point, and quizzing levels in less than an hour. After this session, you will walk away with actionable tips and tricks to enhance your Storyline 2 courses with gamification elements.
In this session, you will learn:
- About gamification as a concept for interactive eLearning
- How to design a gaming experience with menus and badges
- How to create score cards using variable triggers
- How to enable learners to customize an avatar
- How to create branching slides based on score points
Novice designers and managers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 2.
Laptop with latest update of Articulate Storyline 2, Adobe Flash Player, and HTML5 capable web browser, i.e. Google Chrome.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)