- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Create Amazing Multi-touch Books for iPad Using iBooks Author
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Boring page turner eBooks—often created just to get content out to learners—can be taken to a new level with engaging, interactive iBooks Author books. Learners should be engaged with a review or game to help them learn content by doing, instead of just reading.
In this session, you will learn—using iBooks Author—what it takes to create beautiful, multi-touch textbooks and just about any other kind of book for iPad without being a programmer. You will discover how these books bring content to life in ways the printed page never could with galleries, video, interactive diagrams, 3-D objects, and mathematical expressions. You will dive deep into building interactive iBooks and walk away with some working examples you can use for your own iBooks development.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of iBooks Author
- The widgets of iBooks Author
- How to convert Word docs to iBooks
- How to build your own custom widgets using Adobe Edge Animate
- How to build and share your own iBooks Author templates
- How to publish your course to the iBooks Store
- How to build iBooks for both iPhone and iPad
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mac OSX and iBooks Author.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Technologist
Silver Spring, MD, USA
- eLearning Specialist
new york, new york
- Training and Development-Applied Medical
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, United States
- eLearning Instructional Designer & Platform Administrator
- Education Web Developer
Linthicum, MD, USA