- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Zombie-proofing: Breathing Life into the Disengaged Working Dead
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Director of Learning Innovation
Is your organization employing a workforce of motivated and vibrant human beings? Or is the office full of lumbering zombies barely able to pillage snacks from the kitchen and groan in meetings? Many organizations have employees that are so disengaged that it’s like they are becoming the working dead. But there’s hope, and you can save them!
In this session you will learn how to keep your organization from being overrun by an army of unthinking, unmotivated, undead employees. You will explore a number of specific tips, insights, and strategies for invigorating your workforce using a 21st-century development strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why employee disengagement is killing your company
- A five-step plan for how L&D can enliven and engage employees
- What the future of work and engagement looks like—and why L&D plays a critical role
Novice and intermediate managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)