- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Engaging Visuals in eLearning to Increase Retention
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Sr. eLearning Designer/Developer
MUFG Union Bank
Do your eLearning courses need a punch of creativity? Have your users grown tired of the same drag and drop interactions? Would you like to add something new and exciting that will increase learner retention? With the brain processing visual information 60,000 times faster than text, it’s crucial to have visual impact in your courses. The good news is that design tools are more powerful than ever and provide developers with more options for creativity.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to address the 65 percent of learner population that are visual learners
- How using visuals are more effective in retention
- How visuals in eLearning provide context for learners
- How to incorporate the use of visuals into any style of eLearning
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 1 and Storyline 2.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)