- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Ten Tips for Producing Better Audio
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Jennifer De Vries
Industrial Strength Learning
Most corporate and adult continuing education eLearning courses include audio tracks, mostly as voiceover, but also for animated characters. As a result, many eLearning professionals find themselves writing audio scripts as part of their work. What are the skills needed to produce better audio?
In this session, you will learn 10 tips for producing better eLearning audio. Each tip aims to make your eLearning course much more engaging, improving retention. You will learn the science behind the methods that will help you improve your script writing, recording, and editing to better ensure improved learner performance after completing your courses.
In this session, you will learn:
- Seven tips for writing better scripts
- The cognitive psychology behind why these seven methods work
- Three tips for recording and editing audio tracks
- How to use aural techniques to capture and retain the attention of learners
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Audition, Audacity, recorders, and other audio recording and editing software and hardware.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development