- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How to Create and Support Digital Habits
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Habits—the automatic, unconscious behaviors we undertake daily—have historically been viewed as a negative. However, habits, and how they form, have become a hot topic in fields like health care, management, and energy conservation. Positive habit building can have a major impact on organizations and individuals. And app developers are leveraging smart devices as digital support tools for habit formation.
In this session, you’ll explore what the science of behavior change reveals about the current understanding of habit formation. You’ll also learn about habit formation methods and three different examples of digital habit applications. You will learn about strategies for incorporating habit formation into your own practice, which results in consistent positive behavior that frees up cognitive activity for other, more critical use.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use the anatomy of a habit to analyze habit behaviors in your own organization
- How to implement habit formation strategies in your own workplace with planning
- How to evaluate habit formation apps
- How to create feedback and reinforcement loops to support habit formation
Novice to advanced managers and directors.
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager