- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building Tomorrow’s Ecosystem Today
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Organizational Learning and Development Consultant
Do you feel stuck in a rut because of outdated learning methods and the limitations imposed on you by your learning management system? You’re not alone. Today’s learning methods and technologies are not adapting quickly enough to keep up with the evolving needs of organizations and the entry of millennials into the mainstream workforce. Though there are many stand-alone technologies available, it can be challenging to know how to organize the various tools under one over-arching learning strategy.
In this interactive session, you’ll explore real-world examples of what cutting-edge organizations are doing to breathe new life into their learning ecosystem, as well as the methods and technologies they’re using to bring about that silent revolution. You will learn about four real-world case studies, highlighting approaches and tools for designing onboarding programs, job training, professional development certification, and leadership development programs. Through these cases, you’ll identify best practices for combining mentoring, social media, reinforcement, experiential learning, and traditional forms of learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to incorporate mentoring, experiential learning, informal content, and social media into your learning programs
- How to leverage new technologies and combine them in a way that complements your existing infrastructure
- How to improve the design of onboarding programs
- How to improve the design of job training and professional development programs
- How to improve the design of leadership development programs
Intermediate and advanced designers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)