- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Gaining Buy-in for Your Learning Technology-supported Ecosystem
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
As a learning leader, you want to build a world class learning model. But the problem is you need executive support, funding, IT support, etc. A learning ecosystem that satisfies today’s learner requires changing the conversation with all the stakeholders.
In this session, you’ll use the learning model canvas to create the story for changing the mindset and mechanics of the corporate learning model. You’ll learn the top two learning organization patterns and the top five learning organization models. You will be able to identify your organization’s current model, identify the dependencies needed for implementing a new learning ecosystem, and actionable next steps for implementing it in the workplace. You will gain the skills to: select the most effective learning model for the organization, determine actionable steps to gain commitment and resources for a new learning ecosystem, and facilitate consultant-like discussions at the executive level.
In this session, you will learn:
- The two key patterns and the five top learning organization models for creating a learning ecosystem
- How to create a story to have consulting-like conversations with executive leadership to gain buy-in and resources for the desired learning ecosystem
- How to have tough consulting-like conversations with executives
- How to use learning ecosystem interdependencies to negotiate trade-offs
- How to determine the next steps to implementing the preferred learning ecosystem
- To identify how to measure the effectiveness of learning within the ecosystem
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Laptop for downloadable PDF and access to pre-conference materials.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
70,112Join The eLearning Guild