- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
One Step Ahead: Consulting with Clients on Mobile Learning Strategy
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Digital Design Senior Manager
Director, Inclusion & Change
There is pressure on everyone in learning and development to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to new technology. Knowing the right questions to ask and getting clear information on how to educate clients enables you to switch gears from a reactive order-taker to a consultative partner. Instructional designers and managers need to be grounded in the fundamentals of mobile learning strategies.
In this session, you will learn the right questions to ask as you move through the engagement process with your clients, specific to mobile learning. You will examine the similarities and differences for consulting when mobile learning is involved. This session will demystify and clarify key terminology, explain the main technology options, discuss how to select the right technology for the project, and show you how to present your solutions and conclusions to your clients. You will see where the rules have changed and be educated on those differences, and you will be offered tips for presenting the very best options to your clients.
In this session, you will learn:
- To determine the right questions to ask in a needs analysis for a client who is asking for a mobile solution
- To recognize the signs when mobile learning is or isn’t the best fit in a particular situation
- To educate clients about what a mobile solution is and isn’t
- To present your analysis and recommendations to your client
Intermediate designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Tablets and smartphones.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company