- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building a Next-generation Digital Learning Environment at Xerox
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Sr. Learning Strategist
Xerox Global Learning Services
The current learning environment is massively disruptive, with new learning technologies appearing daily. Focus has shifted from content to experience, and learning strategies now call for a new emphasis on informal learning, collaboration, and user-generated and curated content. Throw into the mix a wide variety of devices and approaches like gamification, and organizational learning has become a very confusing and complicated state.
In this session, you will be able to make better sense of the evolving learning landscape by focusing on key principles that are essential to building the next-generation learning environment. You will explore an example of what the next-generation learning environment might look like by demonstrating the systems, tools, and technologies that collectively make up Xerox Services University. You will leave with a strategic framework for creating a next-generation digital learning environment. You will have an understanding of the technology platforms, services, and tools necessary to successfully deliver the learning experience of the future.
In this session, you will learn:
- The principles that define the dimensions of the next-generation digital learning environment
- The types of tools and technologies necessary to assemble a next-generation digital learning environment
- Key requirements to be used in the selection of tools, technologies, and services to create next-generation digital learning environments
- Practical strategies that can be used to support the implementation and operation of a next-generation digital learning environment
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)