- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Becoming an Agile Instructional Designer
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
VP-Training & Marketing
Agile processes are all the rage due to their ability to create products faster and more efficiently. This means that instructional designers and other learning and development professionals are being challenged to approach their work with speed, flexibility, and accuracy. However, typical design and development processes fail to support this challenge.
In this session, you will learn what it means and doesn’t mean to carry out agile instructional design. You will be provided the direction and insights that learning professionals need to become more agile instructional designers. You will explore the barriers to executing an agile development approach and how to overcome them. You will also look at strategies useful to support implementation of agile instructional design in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- What it means to execute agile instructional design
- How to define the barriers to implementing an agile approach
- The strategies that will support the implementation of an agile instructional design approach
- The direction and insights that learning professionals need to become agile instructional designers
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company