- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Ten Creative Ideas to Change Your Design Vision
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
St. John's University
eLearning and instructional professionals often have questions surrounding design vision, which is the range of motion of creative design ideas that they can incorporate visually into learning projects. Many find themselves struggling to be more creative and seek to extend their visual approaches to type, images, and composition. For the designer, more methods mean more opportunities to create better visual solutions for learning materials and content-driven courses.
In this session, you will learn 10 useful design ideas that can enhance your design thinking and expand your design vision for better learning and education products. You will learn unique and creative visual design approaches, and the contextual design processing abilities that are part of the critical skillset instructional designers need. You will explore various strategies useful in developing better type, images, and compositions to exploit visual creativity. You will learn to build your conceptual utility belts and will find new ways to enhance your content.
In this session, you will learn:
- Basic design thinking approaches embedded across design disciplines
- Contextual design methods to build user-centered content
- Strategies to use to develop better type, images, and compositions that exploit visual creativity
- Creative techniques to help boost visual concepts and strategies
- How to expand your design vision by adding 10 new design techniques
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)
- Instructional Designer