- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Tips and Tricks for Creating Stunning Responsive Courses with Captivate
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Senior Learning Evangelist
In today’s device-rich world, it’s absolutely essential to make your eLearning courses available on all types of devices, irrespective of their varying screen sizes, in the best possible manner. Creating responsive courses helps you achieve this goal and helps meet learners where they are.
In this session, you will learn how to create responsive eLearning courses with ease using Adobe Captivate. You will also learn about the best practices to tweak content for a specific device and use the in-product preview to see how the course will appear on various screens. Learn to publish the course as a single project and automatically deliver the most appropriate experience for the learner’s device. Ultimately, this session will provide you the tips and tricks to create a responsive course with minimum effort and maximum impact.
In this session, you will learn:
- About basic steps to create responsive courses
- The best practices to determine the size and position of objects
- The best practices to preview and publish responsive courses
- The best practices to create responsive interaction
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
The latest version of Adobe Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)