- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The Anatomy of a Video-based Simulation
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Video has long since been a medium that evokes emotion and sells products through dynamic storytelling. In the past, however, it has been a passive medium. Fortunately, new knowledge and advancements make it possible to create more interactive video outputs.
In this session, you will learn how video can be leveraged in eLearning and mLearning simulations effectively to teach a skill or change a behavior. You will view examples of how video is used to demonstrate and simulate a task or behavior. You will learn tips and techniques that experts use when designing, producing, and developing video simulations for eLearning and mLearning courses. You will learn about practical tools you can use in the design and development of video-based simulations in your next training project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How video simulations can teach a skill or change behavior
- How to plan for video simulations in your training project
- How to design video simulations efficiently
- What tools can be used to produce video
- What tools can be used to add video simulations into your eLearning or mLearning course
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
in this session:
Storyboarding tools like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Branchtrack. Development tools like Captivate and Storyline.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager
- LMS Content Administration Specialist
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA