- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Secrets to Powerful Instructional Feedback
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Chief Instructional Strategist
Feedback not only serves to inform learners completing eLearning modules, but it can also motivate or demotivate if not properly constructed. How feedback is targeted, displayed, and conveyed can greatly impact any eLearning course’s success. Are you doing all you can to provide your learners the insights and information they need to learn all they can?
In this session, you will explore how feedback in eLearning interactions is vital for high-impact communication with the learner. You will learn several simple, yet powerful, guidelines to replace useless feedback messages (e.g., “No, try again”) with engaging instructional feedback. You will leave this session empowered to apply these principles to impact your own eLearning designs. You will be able to use intrinsic and extrinsic feedback appropriately in eLearning designs, understand how feedback should be a primary repository of content in interactions, and combine immediate feedback with delayed judgment to increase learner motivation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use intrinsic and extrinsic feedback appropriately in eLearning designs
- How feedback should be a primary repository of content in interactions
- How to combine immediate feedback with delayed judgment to increase learner motivation
- How to apply various principles to your eLearning designs
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)