- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Making Your Virtual Classroom Mobile and Social
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Founder and President
Most organizations operating in the modern training space ask many irrelevant and/or misdirected questions about mobile and social learning, e.g., “Will this be on an iPad, iPhone, or Android?” This question leads to discussions about screen real estate, etc., but misses the critical point relating to the learner experience in mobile and the equivalence of experience for others in non-mobile environments.
In this session, you will explore a host of important elements for an instructional program, such as: long-term learner engagement, non-traditional sequencing and delivery, learning environments, and communities of practice. In today’s hyper-networked and mobile workplace, organizations often turn to the virtual classroom. You’ll also explore mobile technologies and social media as a means to provide rich resources for informal learning outside of the classroom, as well as supplemental learning within the classroom. You’ll learn how to use these tools to build community and continue the learning conversation started in the classroom.
In this session, you will learn:
- To identify why, when, and how participants will be utilizing the mobile virtual classroom
- How to apply design strategies that maximize the live, mobile environment
- How to incorporate social media tools and networks into a virtual learning experience to accomplish formal and informal learning
- How to integrate social media into a virtual classroom design during live sessions and in-between live sessions
Intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Mobile technologies and social media that can be incorporated into a live virtual classroom event.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development