- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Using the Scary Stuff in Adobe Captivate 9—Variables and Actions
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
The difference between a novice and an expert Captivate developer primarily falls in knowing things like when and how to create user variables, system variables, and shared actions. Impossible, you say? You’ll never be able to wrap your head around these topics?
Don’t be frightened. Even if you’re new to Captivate, or using prior versions of the tool, come and learn! That big impenetrable wall you seem to see has a door in it that you can just walk through if you have the key to unlock it. In this hands-on session you will gain a deeper understanding of these activities and functions and be provided with real example files and additional resources. Come with your questions, and if you don’t know what to ask, come anyway and just soak it all in!
In this session, you will learn:
- When and how to create user variables and system variables
- When to use simple actions and how to create standard advanced actions
- When and how to create conditional advanced actions
- When and how to create shared actions
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 9.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA