- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
L&D Credentials: A Jack of All Trades or Master’s of Instructional Design?
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Arizona State University
Customer Education Manager
The struggle of managers to identify the best candidates for the roles within their learning and development (L&D) ecosystem is always an issue, as is cultivating the development of valuable skills and knowledge within the existing ecosystem. The problem can be addressed by detailing the capabilities and competencies that are of the most value and importance in the L&D ecosystem, given the range of experience, degrees (formal education), and certifications available for professional development within the industry.
In this session, you will learn a new perspective on evaluating candidates. In addition, you will learn about helping current professionals within the L&D ecosystem determine the best fit and desire for ongoing professional development. You’ll explore the value of one master’s degree program compared to another, and which professional certifications offer the most value to your team.
In this session, you will learn:
- How professionals with varying levels of formal education add value and strengthen the overall L&D ecosystem
- How different master’s programs are structured from a curriculum and development perspective
- About the relative value of different professional certifications
- About opportunities to develop the skills and education of your existing team
Intermediate and advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Training Specialist
San Luis Obispo, CA
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST