- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Retail Edge: How Samsung Australia Empowered Staff and Transformed Learning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
Head of L&D and IM Field Operations
Samsung Electronics Australia
How did Samsung Australia prepare for a shift from live, in-person training and product launch services to sales teams at 24-plus wireless carriers and big box retailers across Australia and New Zealand? What is required to train more than 20,000 external retail staff on an end-to-end platform—spanning registration, content delivery, and tracking—and provide support for each carrier through a privately branded experience?
In this session, you will learn how Samsung Australia ensured a consistent learning experience via all popular mobile devices, including Samsung, non-Samsung Android, Apple iOS devices, and online web portals. You will learn the key steps in the project, from initial planning to situation analysis, technical architecture, global stakeholder buy-in, and sponsorship. You will learn about blended learning design strategies geared for effective transfer of learning, ongoing communication and change management, and overall program coordination.
In this session, you will learn:
- About conversations and actions required to transform organization-wide learning
- Design strategies for learning experiences
- Turning learning into action, ensuring an effective transfer of learning
- Supporting large-scale learning roll-outs
Novice designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Learning management system, eLearning, videos, performance support tools, and reporting.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager