- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Designing with Animation
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
eLearning Manager for Technical Products
Animation is a powerful tool for creating engaging eLearning experiences. Sadly, most animations are used without purpose as a design embellishment. When this happens, the use of animation distracts the learner from the content, rather than helping to elevate the content.
In this session, you will explore how animation can be used with purpose to create meaningful and engaging eLearning experiences. This session will demonstrate multiple before and after examples, where you can learn how animation can be used to explain complex ideas and create valuable learning content. You will learn how to use animation with purpose to provide meaning to your learning content. You will learn how to elevate your eLearning content through the use of animation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How animation affects the learning process
- How to use animation with purpose to bring meaning to learning content
- The various types of animations used within eLearning
- How to explain complex ideas and processes through the use of animation
Novice to advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK