- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Do You Have What It Takes? Exploring the CompTIA Virtual Trainer Certification Competencies
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
Kaleidoscope Training and Consulting
Virtual classroom technologies are not new. In fact, you may already be hosting web-based meetings and training sessions. But are your preparation, delivery, engagement, and evaluation skills good enough to pass CompTIA’s trainer certification tests (CTT+)? Great virtual instructor-led training requires much more than logging in, turning on your microphone, and reading bulleted slides or demonstrating software features. You need to shift your approach to make the very best use of the resources available in WebEx, Adobe Connect, or GoTo webinar and engage learners in meaningful ways.
In this session, you will learn about the questions and answers you need to prepare for in the virtual classroom, and how to deliver virtual training that is as good as or better than face-to-face sessions. You will learn how to prepare for virtual classroom vs. physical classroom training, and the differences that matter the most.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify five key aspects of preparation
- The 12 competencies that effective virtual trainers exhibit (from CompTIA’s CTT+ certification)
- About real-life case studies of virtual online trainers
- How the virtual trainer work style shift might impact you
Trainers, training managers, virtual coaches, and online event producers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development