- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
B.Y.O.L.: Get Executive Commitment for a New Learning Solution
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
Learners prefer modern learning solutions and companies want increased organizational effectiveness. Learning leaders want to provide the best learning solutions possible, but often face the problem of lacking executive support, funding, IT support, etc. Getting executives to invest money requires changing the status quo, having tough conversations, and making trade-offs.
In this session, you’ll learn how to use the learning model canvas to create the story for changing the mindset and help gain support for new learning solutions. You’ll start by identifying the top two patterns and top five learning organization models. You will learn to identify a successful model, key dependencies for new learning solutions, and take actionable next steps: selecting the most effective organizational learning model; highlighting the dependencies for new learning solutions; determining actionable steps to secure resources for desired learning solutions; and facilitating consultant-like conversations at the executive level. You will walk away with your own Learning Model Canvas story framework for having consulting-like conversations.
In this session, you will learn:
- The two key patterns and five top learning organization models in use today
- How to create a story to have consulting-like conversations with executive leadership to gain buy-in and resources for a new learning solution
- How to have tough consulting-like conversations with executives
- How to use learning model interdependencies to negotiate trade-offs
- The actionable next steps to sell the new learning solution internally
- How to measure the effectiveness of the new learning solution
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
A laptop with Wi-Fi for accessing an interactive PDF.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library