- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
A Learning and Performance Ecosystem Project Showcase: Problem, Process, Solution
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
A multinational industrial manufacturing company recognized that it had excessively high inventory costs. The executive vice president of quality systems engaged a L&D organization to see whether they could help. L&D conducted a thorough needs analysis, harvested knowledge from experts, and developed a solution using five ecosystem components: performance support, knowledge management, access to experts, social networking and collaboration, and structured learning.
In this case-study session, you will explore the analysis and design methods used and view the product of this innovative learning and performance ecosystem project. You will learn a proven process for analyzing business problems and how L&D can break free from providing training solutions and meet the needs of a broader ecosystem.
In this session, you will learn:
- How L&D reframed a training project into an broader ecosystem project
- How a level IV business metric was identified
- A proven process for analyzing and prioritizing different aspects of the business problem
- How the ecosystem solution addressed the problem
- Valuable lessons learned
Novice and intermediate designers and developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK