- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Improving Learning in Action Through Better Performance Support Visibility
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
Lead Instructional Systems Designer
Performance support is typically designed and developed separately from other training solutions. As such, it becomes a solution that may not be used as it was intended, if at all. When part of a complete solution, performance support better serves to enhance and reinforce formal learning initiatives for a more effective solution.
In this session, you will learn the benefits of designing performance support as part of a holistic learning strategy that focuses on performance. This strategy allows you to link performance tasks to performance support resources during training, so that when learners need performance support in a real situation, they can find and apply with confidence. This session will show you how to create performance-oriented learning solutions that positively affect your organization well after training is over.
In this session, you will learn:
- About learning in action
- About performance support visibility
- Design considerations for better performance support visibility
- The effect such a design can have on learning in action
Novice to advanced designers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager