- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Assessment and Evaluation in an Evolving Landscape
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
As the financial and operational benefits of big data become more apparent to business leaders, the demand for accountable and impactful learning is growing. Learning portals, MOOCs, the xAPI, social media, and collaboration tools provide new channels for learning delivery, yet most learning departments are stuck measuring the traditional four levels.
In this session, you will explore the intent behind the evolving delivery modalities, and uncover the ways in which learning transfer can be measured beyond a standard assessment. You will learn how basic psychometric principles can be applied to new metrics, and how to incorporate new metrics in an impact framework. You will leave this session with a strong understanding of the type of metrics available in both traditional and new learning methodologies. You will get helpful examples and job aids to assist you in the implementation of new metrics in your own environment.
In this session, you will learn:
- How evolving learning modalities can be measured outside of the traditional level 1 and 2
- How to identify, capture, and validate measurement data
- How to integrate disparate data streams into a measurement strategy
- How to apply psychometric principles to new learning metrics
- Which tools can be used in this process
- Strategies for designing evolving measurement strategies
Intermediate and advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
LMS/LCMS, the Experience API, MOOC platform, Vestrics, and analytics dashboards.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library