- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Leveraging the New Learning Ecosystem
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
VP of Product Marketing
Traditional approaches to learning and development are no longer responsive enough to continuously build and refresh the capabilities and skills that organizations and employees need. So workers and business leaders are increasingly looking beyond what their L&D departments have to offer. And those learners are choosing to learn and develop in different ways from a much more diverse range of sources. Meanwhile, most L&D infrastructure is still geared for the same old thing: creating, managing, and delivering formal training.
In this session, you will be provided interactive and concrete survey data on how workers learn. You will learn three ways to connect L&D requirements with learner expectations: priorities, investments, and methods. You will see why it is critical to attract and retain the best and brightest and why there is a great need for employers to create an atmosphere where continued L&D can take place.
In this session, you will learn:
- How employers really learn and what they want
- What the wisdom of the crowd can teach L&D professionals about learning
- Three ways to connect L&D requirements with learner expectations: priorities, investments, and methods
- Three steps to leverage the new learning ecosystem to make L&D more efficient, effective, and agile
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
TED Talks videos; consumer social networks like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn; MOOCs; and the top 25 tools employees use for learning.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company