- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Using Beacon Technology to Contextualize mLearning
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Director, Learning Technologies
Most learning solutions today fail to meet employees where they are in their learning journey. Cognitive overload while in training, knowledge and skill gaps in the moment of need, and information access issues prevent employees and teams from performing at their very best. Each of these has a major impact on productivity. The solution? Contextualized learning provides content at the moment of need, in the space where it is needed most.
In this session, you will learn about beacon-based learning solutions that support just-in-time, in-the-space learning. You will see how this approach is flexible, customizable, trackable, and doesn’t require an intense technology implementation cycle. Learn how beacon technology puts learning in your employees’ hands, enabling on-the-spot performance support and a flexible solution that is easily adaptable to changes in the business.
In this session, you will learn:
- About beacon-based mLearning solutions
- How beacon technology can be used to contextualize learning
- About the components of a beacon-based mLearning solution and how they operate
- To correlate beacon technology to potential opportunities in your environment
Intermediate and advanced designers and directors.
discussed in this session:
Beacon devices, mobile app front-end and server back-end interfaces, and beacon administrative interfaces.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager