- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
The EnABLE Framework: Effective Learning and Performance Support Together
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Pacific Gas & Electric
Your business sponsor wants to cut costs and improve performance. Your end users want lots of high-quality, traditional training. You need solutions that focus on enabling performance through the use of both formal training and effective performance support. How can you effectively evaluate learning and performance needs and implement solutions that leverage both formal training and performance support in the most efficient way possible?
In this session, you will learn a way to connect sound instructional design and strategy to business results by focusing on performance. You will be introduced to the EnABLE Framework (engage-align-build-leverage-evaluate) as an approach for effectively addressing large and small projects with an emphasis on performance. The session will illustrate, in a fresh way, the challenges many learning organizations face when it comes to helping their clients move the needle on employee performance. This framework synthesizes key concepts in the field of learning and performance support, and it provides a way of thinking about how formal training and performance support go hand in hand for effective employee learning and performance.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why we have to change our thinking when it comes to learning and performance support
- Why aligning on critical skills helps learning teams to be more efficient and effective
- How to leverage people and technology from the start of a project to implement effective learning and performance support
- Why a focus on performance enablement creates line-of-business buy-in
- Tips for articulating the changing landscape of adult learning and why it matters to employees
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Oracle User Productivity Kit
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library