- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Blending xAPI Analytics, DITA, and BPM for Next-gen Performance Support
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Skillaware EPSS Product Expert
Organizations transforming their businesses for new digital platforms and marketplaces need to make such transition as effective and painless as possible. During the rollout of new software platforms, companies need to continuously monitor the impact that new digital procedures and processes are having on workforce acceptance and customers’ engagement. More effective and intelligent solutions are needed to make companies cross the digital chasm—without falling into it.
In this session, you will learn how a new generation of interoperability specifications for learning analytics, process management, and technical documentation, such as the xAPI, BPMN, and DITA, may work together to help you design highly effective and efficient performance support solutions. You will see how such new standards may help you reduce the time and money it takes to produce quality software documentation and training materials, and help you reduce application maintenance ticketing and helpdesk calls. You will learn how customers from leading industries have adopted an electronic performance support solution based on such interoperability specs to effectively on-board new personnel and engage customers in real-life scenarios.
In this session, you will learn:
- How new-generation performance support ecosystems can support digital transformation
- How to reduce time and costs of producing quality software documentation and training materials
- How to deliver better application maintenance with reduced ticketing and helpdesk calls during new software platform launch and migration initiatives
- About xAPI, DITA, and BPMN in action
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Skillaware, a process performance support solution
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)