- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making the Case for Development with Video
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Co-founder and CEO
Some research finds that customers who watch videos are 85 percent more likely to purchase. In addition, when leveraged appropriately, people may learn faster with video. The challenge today, then, is to leverage this information in a way that maximizes the impact of eLearning to increase knowledge and improve skills.
In this session, you will learn how short, mobile-ready videos integrated into eLearning courseware increases the effectiveness of development. In addition, you’ll find out why short videos are an advantage in training and learn the five categories of training videos and how to use them effectively. You’ll gain key tips for creating great video content that inspires development and builds skills.
In this session, you will learn:
- How video can support the business case for individual development
- Why integrating mobile-ready videos into eLearning courseware increases the effectiveness of development
- About the five categories of training videos and how to use them effectively
Novice to advanced project managers and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Coordinator Instructional Design (Team Lead)
- Instructional Designer - Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
- Instructional Designer
Fort Washington, PA
- Instructional Coordinator
New Britain, CT
- Training Evaluation Specialist