- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Building an Entire Learning Experience with Micro Videos
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Strategic Learning Experience Designer
Microlearning is a way to solve the problems facing L&D today: dwindling attention spans, shrinking budgets, knowledge workers with less time, and perhaps most challenging, the rapid evolution of technology that outdates skills as soon as they’re learned.
In this session, you will learn how businesses and trainers who adopt microlearning see their training time and costs reduced, their workers more fulfilled and productive, and their profits soar. Learn how a micro approach provides opportunity for content innovation in many formats. Learn how to develop scalable processes for creating large amounts of short and focused video content that meets specific and immediate learning needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- What microlearning is and about the science behind its effectiveness
- How to create engaging microlearning that covers everything a learner needs to know
- How organizations of various sizes are putting microlearning into practice
- How to ensure that microlearning is addressing skill gaps in your organization and driving your development and performance goals
- How to choose the right video format for learning needs
Novice and intermediate designers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library