- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Agile Project Management for Performance Support Projects
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
Juggling the related-but-different needs for effective formal learning and informal performance support can be daunting. So how do you keep your project from falling short in delivering client needs on time and within budget? How do you adjust when client needs are often changing? Agile provides a framework for adapting to change as it happens and working with the client to deliver the content most needed by learners.
Participants in this session will learn about the Agile project management methods adapted specifically for instructional design and performance support projects. From project kickoff to iterative development and evaluative release schedules, learn how project teams can use Agile methods to keep things on track and constantly improving. You’ll learn about the tools and supplies you need, how to choose a project to pilot, and how to bring your team, your subject matter experts, and your project stakeholders along to deliver the most value to the learners and users.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to make a business case for approaching a project using Agile project management
- To kick off projects using techniques to agree upon scope and set the project up for success
- How to plan for iterative releases of both formal learning and informal performance support
- How to use evaluative data from releases to inform future iterations of the project
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and project managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA