- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Sprint University: Kindling a Mobile Learning Culture
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
Program/Project Manager II
With the proliferation of mobile deployment to training audiences and rapidly emerging technology, training and development professionals often struggle with keeping their mobile knowledge and skills current. Sprint University confronted this problem head-on by implementing a mobile learning program.
In this session, you will be provided a roadmap for implementing your own program to rapidly accelerate mobile skills and knowledge of your training and development professionals. This session will showcase the Sprint University mobile learning program from initiation to deployment and ongoing management. This program is a great example of an initiative that effectively increased awareness and adoption of mobile development practices and solutions university-wide.
In this session, you will learn:
- To create a comprehensive content strategy for your website
- How to mobilize your community of subject matter experts to impart their knowledge and kindle enthusiasm for mobile
- How to transform instructional designers and multimedia designers into bloggers and champions for mobile
- How to curate mobile content for your training and development professionals so that mobile pushes are relevant or applicable
- To leverage mobile mentors to drive content through feedback loop
Novice designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Desktop- and mobile-enabled websites.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer for Learning Platforms and Universal
Hamilton, NY, USA
- Distance Education Program Manager
Albany, New York, USA
- Learning Designers/Developers/Project Managers
- Sr. e-Learning Developer
- Technical Training and Development Specialist
Bedford, MA, USA