- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
xAPI-enabled Interactive Video for a Mobile World
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
th3rd coast Entertainment & Training
Two of the most popular technologies used to engage learners today are video and mobile. Videos are becoming increasingly interactive, even on mobile devices, but developing these videos can be complex. Where does an organization start?
In this session, you will explore how organizations can apply interactive video on any modern device to create an impactful experience. You will see how one organization in particular is managing the challenges that only bleeding-edge technology can provide. You will also explore how video interactions can be tracked and correlated with performance data, using the xAPI to measure real business impact from training.
In this session, you will learn:
- About real interactive video examples in action
- How xAPI statements can be added to interactive video to track user interactions and how long learners watch specific elements
- How combining engaging and entertaining content with advanced metrics and analytics can benefit your organization
- How entertainment techniques applied to training can benefit everyone involved
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile apps (web and native), LMS, LRS, interactive video, and the xAPI.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager